Become a MemberPreserve. Conserve. Support.
Your Membership supports:
- Preservation of the 1860 Lighthouse, Museum and other historic structures
- Conservation of our historic collection of artifacts and photographs
- Our free and engaging educational programs and visitor services
- Free field trips for Title 1 schools
- Free admission for Active Duty US Military personnel and their immediate families
Contribute to the future of history
Your membership supports the Society’s operation of the Lighthouse & Museum and its mission. Celebrating 46 years of nonprofit service.
The Loxahatchee River Historical Society is an independent nonprofit membership organization with 501(c)(3) federal tax-exempt status. The Society is registered with the Florida Department of Agriculture & Consumer Services as #CH3759. The Society does not employ or receive services of any professional solicitor. All contributions made to the Society are used exclusively and entirely for Society services, programs and operation.
A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE (800-435-7352) WITHIN THE STATE. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE.
The Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse & Museum is operated by the Loxahatchee River Historical Society, managing partner in the Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse Outstanding Natural Area.
Sign Up For Our Email Newsletter
© Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse & Museum | 500 Captain Armour's Way, Jupiter, FL 33469