Become a VolunteerShare your time and talent
Volunteers are the tops at the Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse!
Become a volunteer and put your talents to work while meeting visitors from all over the world at this beautiful national treasure.
At our nonprofit, contribute to preserving and promoting the rich heritage surrounding the Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse & Museum. We currently have opportunities for:
- Lighthouse – Top of Tower
- Lighthouse – Base of Tower
- Lighthouse Keeper’s Workshop
- Tindall Pioneer Homestead
- Guided Tours:
- Five Thousand Years on the Loxahatchee
- Day in the Life of a Lighthouse Keeper
- Five Flags Over Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse
- Native Plants of the ONA
- Native American History – Coming Soon!
- Gift Shop Clerks
- Special Events
Be the Light in our community . . . join our team using the application buttons found below!
Have questions? Please contact our Volunteer Coordinator.
Current Volunteers Click Here To Sign In
Become a volunteer and enjoy the following benefits:
- Monthly Docent meetings and training
- Volunteer Field Trips
- Discounts in our Museum Gift Shop
- Annual Volunteer Luncheon & Service Awards
- Annual Volunteer Socials
The JILM Volunteer Docent Program is operated by the Loxahatchee River Historical Society and is not affiliated or operated jointly with any other organization.
All Volunteers are required to be members of the Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse & Museum and require a background check. For more information, please contact our Volunteer Coordinator by email or call 561-747-8380 x101.
The Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse & Museum is operated by the Loxahatchee River Historical Society, managing partner in the Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse Outstanding Natural Area.
Sign Up For Our Email Newsletter
© Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse & Museum | 500 Captain Armour's Way, Jupiter, FL 33469