Hours, Ticket Prices, Directions"Tour Your Way"
For the same admission price choose to tour with a smartphone at your pace OR join a guided history tours at 11 am and 2 pm.
- Lighthouse Grounds & Exhibits
- Climb to the top of the Lighthouse
- History Museum Exhibits
At the Lighthouse, a queue forms for those climbing the 105 steps to the top.
The Lighthouse is located inside a fenced area on restricted property. Access to the Lighthouse is by paid admission only. The admission desk is located in the Museum Gift Shop. Children must be a minimum of 48″ tall to climb the Lighthouse.
Hours of Operation
REGULAR HOURS: 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 pm
- Last admittance to the Lighthouse grounds is at 4:00 pm
- Tuesday-Sunday (May through December)
- 7 Days a Week (January through April 27)
- We are closed most major holidays and periodically close early due to events.
- Tours may be delayed or cancelled due to weather restrictions including rain, lightning, thunder and high winds. If your tour is cancelled for weather related reasons, we will offer you a rain check or refund your admission price in the original form of payment. Please keep your receipt.
- Additional access and security information is located on our Safety & Accessibility page.
Holiday & Early Closings
2019 CLOSED: New Year’s Day, Easter Sunday, April 29th-Monday, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day
Nov. 8, last admission is 3 pm.
Nov. 16, last admission is 3 pm.
Nov. 23, last admission is 2 pm.
Dec. 7, last admission is 3 pm.
Dec. 14, last admission is 3 pm.
Dec. 24, last admission is 2 pm.
Dec. 31, last admission is 2 pm.
LATE OPENING: None scheduled
US Veterans & Seniors (60+) $10 (US VETERANS ADMITTED FREE NOV. 11-DEC. 7)
Child Admission (Ages 6-18) $6
- Children ages 5 & under
- Lighthouse Members
- Active US Military and their immediate families with ID. We are a BlueStar Museum.
- EKIP-4th grades passes are accepted.
Free tour admission does not include photo shoots or private events.
Prices are subject to change.
Admission Specials 2019
US Veterans in 2019
US Veterans are admitted FREE from November 11-December 7th for regular daytime admission to the Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse & Museum. Must Show Valid US Veterans ID, offer valid for US Veterans Only
We are a Blue Star Museum
- Children must be a minimum of 48″ tall to climb.
- Children under 6 may go on tour but must remain at the Lighthouse deck with an adult guardian.
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult to climb the Lighthouse.
- For your safety, all persons must be able to climb unassisted and may not be carried up the Lighthouse.
- The climb is strenuous: persons with health considerations do so at their own discretion and risk.
- Please note that bags of any kind, large purses, back packs, tripods and selfie sticks are not permitted.
- Spike heals & sports cleats of any kind are prohibited. Climbers must wear shoes and may not climb bare-footed or in socks.
- Please allow 2-3 hours to visit site and trails.
Please visit our Safety & Accessibility Page for detailed information on restricted items or activities on this historic site.
The Lighthouse site is also part of the Outstanding Natural Area and is home to wild animals and reptiles.
Uneven surfaces are common on the grounds. Please be mindful of your footing and children.
Personal Photo Sessions
Weddings, Family, Engagement or Maternity photo sessions must be booked a minimum of 2 weeks in advance. Dates and times are limited, please visit our Wedding Page
or email Katrina Heller, or call at 561-747-8380 x101 to check on pricing and availability. Photo sessions are not for media or corporate bookings.
Blue Star Museums
In honor of Blue Star Museums the Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse & Museum is now honoring free regular daytime admission year-round for Active Duty US Military & their immediate families with current ID. Present ID at the time of admission.
Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse & Museum
We offer climbing tours of the landmark 1860 Jupiter Light, exhibits in the waterfront History Museum located in the restored WWII Naval housing quarters building, programs, events and a Museum Gift Shop.
Florida’s Lighthouses are some of the finest in the country and the active aid to navigation at Jupiter is no exception!
Located in Lighthouse Park, 500 Capt Armour’s Way (Alt. A1A/Beach Rd & US Hwy 1).
From I-95 (exit 87A) or FL Turnpike (exit 116), Take Indiantown Rd east, turn left/north on US Highway 1. Turn right/east at Alt.A1A/Beach Rd. Turn first right into Lighthouse Park. Follow road all the way back to the Museum building. Admission is located inside Museum Gift Shop.
Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse & Museum
500 Captain Armour’s Way, Jupiter, FL 33469
Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse and Museum
The Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse & Museum is operated by the Loxahatchee River Historical Society, managing partner in the Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse Outstanding Natural Area.
Sign Up For Our Email Newsletter
© Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse & Museum | 500 Captain Armour's Way, Jupiter, FL 33469