Hours, Ticket Prices, Directions
September Notice: We will be closed for regular daytime tours from Sept. 1st-22nd and will reopen on Wednesday, Sept. 23rd. All evening programs will still be offered during this time, including: Twilight Yoga, Sunset Tours & Moonrise Tour. The Museum Gift Shop will be closed all September and will reopen Oct. 1st. Administrative offices will continue to be open during this time.
Regular Days/Hours: Wed-Sun, 10 am-2 pm, Last Lighthouse grounds admission is 1 pm.
Face mask & social distancing required. See below for more details. Tours are weather permitting.
The Lighthouse is located inside a fenced area on restricted property. Access to the Lighthouse is by paid admission only. The admission desk is located in the Museum Gift Shop. Children must be a minimum of 48″ tall to climb the Lighthouse.
At this time the history Museum, & Tindall Pioneer Home are closed. Lighthouse Climbs, and grounds visitation with smartphone history tour app are available in English, French & Spanish. A Charlie Pierce children’s smartphone tour is also available.
Safety & Health Precautions
As a Lighthouse, we operate to Save Lives! Please cooperate with our Lighthouse rules to keep this experience open and safe for everyone:
- All guests are required to wear a face mask during their visit except children age 2 & under.
- If you are feeling ill or running a fever, we ask that you post-pone your visit at this time.
- Visitors are asked to keep 6 feet apart from other guests and respect social distancing.
- A maximum of 6 visitors will be permitted inside the Gift Shop at one time.
- A maximum of 10 people will be permitted to climb the Lighthouse at one time.
- Markers will be placed on the Lighthouse Deck for social distancing while awaiting your climb.
- Guest guide maps and climb certificates will be available at the designated entrance and exit of the grounds.
- Hand sanitizer will be available for guests at key locations throughout the site. You may want to bring a small bottle of your own.
- Staff will wear face mask and sanitize surfaces regularly throughout the day.
- Public restrooms are available in Lighthouse Park for park goers. Restrooms in the gift shop and on the Lighthouse grounds are for Lighthouse visitors only.
General Admission Rules
- Children must be a minimum of 48″ tall to climb.
- Children under 6 may go on tour but must remain at the Lighthouse deck with an adult guardian.
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult to climb the Lighthouse.
- For your safety, all persons must be able to climb unassisted and may not be carried up the Lighthouse.
- The climb is strenuous: persons with health considerations do so at their own discretion and risk.
- Please note that bags of any kind, large purses, back packs, tripods and selfie sticks are not permitted.
- Spike heals & sports cleats of any kind are prohibited. Climbers must wear shoes and may not climb bare-footed or in socks.
- Please allow 2-3 hours to visit site and trails.
Please visit our Safety & Accessibility page for detailed information on restricted items or activities on this historic site. The Lighthouse site is also part of the Outstanding Natural Area and is home to wild animals and reptiles.
Uneven surfaces are common on the grounds. Please be mindful of your footing and children.
Days & Hours
SEPTEMBER NOTICE: We will be closed for regular daytime tours from Sept. 1st-22nd and will reopen on Wednesday, Sept. 23rd. All evening programs will still be offered including: Twilight Yoga, Sunset Tours & Moonrise Tour. The Museum Gift Shop will be closed all September and will reopen Oct. 1st. Administrative offices will continue to be open during this time.
DAYS/HOURS: Wed.-Sun., 10:00 am – 2:00 pm – Last admittance to the Lighthouse grounds is at 1:00 pm
- Hours are subject to change and will be posted here.
Holiday Closings: January 1, Easter Sunday, Memorial Day, June 14, July 4th & 5th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, New Year’s Day
- We are closed most major holidays, days & hours -subject to change.
- Tours may be delayed or cancelled due to weather restrictions including rain, lightning, thunder and high winds. If your tour is cancelled for weather related reasons, we will offer you a rain check or refund your admission price in the original form of payment. Please keep your receipt.
- Additional access and security information is located on our Safety & Accessibility page.
General Admission Prices
VISITORS DURING PHASE ONE REOPENING WILL RECEIVE A RETURN MUSEUM VOUCHER.
US Veterans & Seniors (60+) $10
Child Admission (Ages 6-18) $6
- Children ages 5 & under
- Lighthouse Members
- Active US Military and their immediate families with ID. We are a BlueStar Museum.
- EKIP-4th grades passes are accepted.
Free tour admission does not include photo shoots, special evening events or programs,sunset or moonrise tours.
Prices are subject to change.
Special Membership Offer: Receive a 15-month membership for price of a 12 month one, join or renew at the family level or above receive a special 160th Lighthouse Anniversary umbrella as our gift to you.
Directions to Jupiter Inlet
Located in Lighthouse Park, 500 Capt Armour’s Way (Alt. A1A/Beach Rd & US Hwy 1).
From I-95 (exit 87A) or FL Turnpike (exit 116), Take Indiantown Rd east, turn left/north on US Highway 1. Turn right/east at Alt.A1A/Beach Rd. Turn first right into Lighthouse Park. Follow road all the way back to the Museum building. Admission is located inside Museum Gift Shop.
Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse & Museum
500 Captain Armour’s Way, Jupiter, FL 33469
Have a questions? Please call 561-747-8380 x101
Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse and Museum
The Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse & Museum is operated by the Loxahatchee River Historical Society, managing partner in the Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse Outstanding Natural Area.
Sign Up For Our Email Newsletter
© Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse & Museum | 500 Captain Armour's Way, Jupiter, FL 33469