Hours, Ticket Prices, Directions
SITE IMPROVEMENTS IN PROGRESS
Due to temporary work on the main pathways leading to the Lighthouse, a portion of your tour/visit may be re-directed over terrain that is uneven, including grass with upward slope and gravel. The temporary route may present difficulties for some visitors using wheelchairs, mobility devices or who need assistance traversing the site. Further notices will be posted here.
SPECIAL NOTES 2022
Due to US 1 Bridge Construction:
-The WWII Building with Museum exhibit Five Thousand Years on the Loxahatchee is currently closed.
-The new Lighthouse Admissions & Gift Shop entrance is located on the East side of the Museum parking lot. Access to the Lighthouse is by paid admission only.
-Remaining Open: The Tindall Pioneer Homestead, Lighthouse Keeper’s Workshop exhibit, Seminole Chickee & Kiosks, Nature Pathways & Shoreline Viewing Pier, Lighthouse Deck & Lighthouse Climbs*
-The Lighthouse Lens is currently wrapped for protection during periods of the US 1 Bridge Construction.
-Children must be a minimum of 48″ tall to climb the Lighthouse.
–For the safety of all visitors, masks are recommended indoors and in busy outdoor areas where social distancing is not possible.
SEE BELOW FOR MORE HOURS, PRICES, SAFETY NOTES, AND GENERAL ADMISSION RULES.
Days & Hours
Tuesday-Sunday, 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM, Gift Shop open until 5pm
Hours are subject to change due to daily safety limits.
Saturday, Nov. 12, 10 AM- 3 PM
Saturday, Nov. 19, 10 AM- 1 PM
Friday, Dec. 9, 10 AM- 3 PM
Saturday, Dec. 10, 10 AM- 3 PM
Saturday, Dec. 17, 10 AM- 3 PM
Monday, Dec. 26, 10 AM- 4 PM
Saturday, Dec. 31, 10 AM- 2 PM
Monday Jan. 2, 10 AM- 4 PM
New Year’s Day, Easter Sunday, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day
- We are closed most major holidays, days & hours -subject to change.
- Hours are subject to change due to daily visitor safety limits.
- Wait times may be longer than expected during winter months. Tours are weather permitting.
- Tours may be delayed or cancelled due to weather restrictions including rain, lightning, thunder and high winds. If your tour is cancelled for weather related reasons, we will offer you a rain check or refund your admission price in the original form of payment. Please keep your receipt.
- Additional access and security information is located on our Safety & Accessibility page.
General Admission Prices
US Veterans & Seniors (60+) $10
Child Admission (Ages 6-18) $6
- Children ages 5 & under
- Lighthouse Members
- Active US Military and their immediate families with ID. Limit 6. We are a Blue Star Museum year-round.
- US Veterans are admitted free during the month of November.
- Every Kid Outdoors Pass-4th-5th grades passes are accepted.
Free tour admission does not include photo shoots, special evening events or programs, sunset or moonrise tours.
Prices are subject to change.
With Your Admission
Lighthouse Climbs, and grounds visitation with smartphone history tour app are available in English, French & Spanish. A Charlie Pierce children’s smartphone tour is also available. Guided Tours are Back!: Tuesday-Friday, at 12 pm & 2pm. Space is limited.
Museum & Exhibit Closure: ‘Five Thousand Years on the Loxahatchee’ and the Museum is currently closed and the Lighthouse Lens is wrapped for protection due to US 1 Bridge Construction. The Tindall Pioneer Homestead, Keeper’s Workshop and grounds exhibits will remain open, as well as the Lighthouse & Lighthouse climbs. Visit the new shoreline pier!
General Admission Rules
- Children must be a minimum of 48″ tall to climb.
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult to climb the Lighthouse.
- For your safety, all persons must be able to climb unassisted and may not be carried up the Lighthouse.
- The climb is strenuous: persons with health considerations do so at their own discretion and risk.
- Please note that bags of any kind, large purses, back packs, tripods and selfie sticks are not permitted.
- Spike heals & sports cleats of any kind are prohibited. Climbers must wear shoes and may not climb bare-footed or in socks.
- Please allow 2-3 hours to visit site and trails.
- Pets are not permitted on site.
Please visit our Safety & Accessibility page for detailed information on restricted items or activities on this historic site. The Lighthouse site is also part of the Outstanding Natural Area and is home to wild animals and reptiles.
Uneven surfaces are common on the grounds. Please be mindful of your footing and children.
Safety & Health Precautions
For the safety of all visitors, masks are recommended indoors and in busy outdoor areas where social distancing is not possible.
Indoor Locations Include:
Gift Shop & Admissions Area, Tindall Pioneer Home, & Keeper’s Workshop Exhibit.
We appreciate your assistance in keeping the Lighthouse experience as safe as possible for all guests. These COVID-19 health & safety precautions are subject to change without notice.
Additional Safety Measures:
- If you are feeling ill or running a fever, we ask that you post-pone your visit at this time.
- A maximum of 14 visitors will be permitted inside the Gift Shop at one time.
- A maximum of 20 people will be permitted to climb the Lighthouse at one time.
- Hand sanitizer will be available for guests at key locations throughout the site. You may want to bring a small bottle of your own.
- Staff will sanitize surfaces regularly throughout the day.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public location where people are present. By visiting Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse & Museum, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19. COVID-19 can lead to severe illness and death.
Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse & Museum
500 Captain Armour’s Way, Jupiter, FL 33469
Have a questions? Please call 561-747-8380 x101
Directions to Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse & Museum
Located in Lighthouse Park, 500 Capt Armour’s Way (Alt. A1A/Beach Rd & US Hwy 1).
From I-95 (exit 87A) or FL Turnpike (exit 116), Take Indiantown Rd east, turn left/north on US Highway 1. Turn right/east at Alt.A1A/Beach Rd. Turn first right into Lighthouse Park. Follow road all the way back to the Museum building. Admission is located inside Museum Gift Shop.
Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse and Museum
The Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse & Museum is operated by the Loxahatchee River Historical Society, managing partner in the Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse Outstanding Natural Area.
Sign Up For Our Email Newsletter
© Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse & Museum | 500 Captain Armour's Way, Jupiter, FL 33469