Hours, Ticket Prices, Directions
Hours of Operation
The Lighthouse is located inside a fenced area on restricted property. Access to the Lighthouse is by paid guided tour only through the Museum. Children must be a minimum of 48″ tall to climb the Lighthouse
OPEN: 7 Days a Week (January through April 29)
Tuesday-Sunday (May through December)
HOURS: 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 pm, Last Lighthouse Tour leaves at 4:00 pm.
FEBRUARY 24th is Sea Fest For Kids, A maritime festival day, 11 am-5 pm. Children 18 & under admitted free, adults $10 admission. Tickets can be purchased online or at the door. See our Sea Fest For Kids event page for details.
CLOSED: New Year’s Day, Easter, April 30, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day
Ticket Prices & Admissions
The admissions desk is located in the museum gift shop. Regular admission includes Museum exhibits and a Lighthouse Guided Tour.
Prices are subject to change. February 24th is Sea Fest For Kids, Maritime Festival. Children 18 & under are admitted free, adults $10.
- Adults $12
- US Veterans & Seniors (60+) $10
- Child Admission (Ages 6-18) $6
Free admission for:
- Children ages 5 & under
- Lighthouse Members
- Active US Military and their immediate families with ID. We are a BlueStar Museum.
- EKIP-4th grades passes are accepted. Free tour admission does not include photo shoots or private events.
- Children must be a minimum of 48″ tall to climb.
- Children under 6 may go on tour but must remain at the Lighthouse deck with an adult guardian.
- For your safety, all persons must be able to climb unassisted and may not be carried up the Lighthouse.
- The climb is strenuous: persons with health considerations do so at their own discretion and risk.
- Please note that bags of any kind, large purses, back packs, tripods and selfie sticks are not permitted.
- Please allow 2 hours to visit site and trail.
- Tours leave approximately every 30 minutes throughout the day at the top and bottom of the hour.
- We are closed most major holidays and periodically close early due to events.
- Hours are subject to change.
- Tours may be delayed or cancelled due to weather restrictions including rain, lightning, thunder and high winds. If your tour is cancelled for weather related reasons, we will offer you a rain check or refund your admission price in the original form of payment. Please keep your receipt.
- Additional access and security information is located on our Safety & Accessibility page.
Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse & Museum
We offer climbing tours of the landmark 1860 Jupiter Light, exhibits in the waterfront History Museum located in the restored WWII Naval housing quarters building, programs, events and a Museum Gift Shop.
Florida’s Lighthouses are some of the finest in the country and the active aid to navigation at Jupiter is no exception!
Please visit our Safety & Accessibility Page for detailed information on restricted items or activities on this historic site.
The Lighthouse site is also part of the Outstanding Natural Area and is home to wild animals and reptiles.
Uneven surfaces are common on the grounds. Please be mindful of your footing and children.
Holiday & Early Closings
Closed: April 30, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day
Dec. 24. Last Lighthouse Tour at 2 pm and closing at 3 pm.
Dec. 31. Last Lighthouse Tour at 3 pm and closing at 4 pm.
Personal Photo Sessions
Weddings, Family, Engagement or Maternity photo sessions must be booked a minimum of 2 weeks in advance. Dates and times are limited, please visit our Wedding Page
or email Katrina Heller, or call at 561-747-8380 x101 to check on pricing and availability. Photo sessions are not for media or corporate bookings.
Blue Star Museums
In honor of Blue Star Museums the Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse & Museum is now honoring free regular daytime admission year-round for Active Duty US Military & their immediate families with current ID. Present ID at the time of admission.
Located in Lighthouse Park, 500 Capt Armour’s Way (Alt. A1A/Beach Rd & US Hwy 1).
From I-95 (exit 87A) or FL Turnpike (exit 116), Take Indiantown Rd east, turn left/north on US Highway 1. Turn right/east at Alt.A1A/Beach Rd. Turn first right into Lighthouse Park. Follow road all the way back to the Museum building. Admission is located inside Museum Gift Shop.
Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse & Museum
500 Captain Armour’s Way, Jupiter, FL 33469
Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse and Museum
The Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse & Museum is operated by the Loxahatchee River Historical Society, managing partner in the Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse Outstanding Natural Area.
Sign Up For Our Email Newsletter
© Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse & Museum | 500 Captain Armour's Way, Jupiter, FL 33469