Members Shine A Light!
Enjoy year-round family admissions to the Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse & Museum, private tour, engraved brick and much more!
- Family or up to six general admissions to the Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse & Museum during regular daytime hours
- Six guest tickets
- 4×8 engraved brick on our Pathway to History
- Daytime private tour for 10
- Copy of the book Five Thousand Years on the Loxahatchee
- 10% discount in the Lighthouse Gift Shop
- Advanced notice on popular sell-out events
- Informative e-newsletter
- South East Reciprocal Museum Membership (SERM) with over 175 regional museums.
Please note that general unlimited admission does not include special events or evening tours. Members benefits are for personal, non-commercial use only.
The Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse & Museum is operated by the Loxahatchee River Historical Society, managing partner in the Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse Outstanding Natural Area.
Sign Up For Our Email Newsletter
© Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse & Museum | 500 Captain Armour's Way, Jupiter, FL 33469