Lighthouse Luminary Membership
Become a Luminary
MISSION: A social group that brings people together who have a passion for preservation and growing our world-class heritage site.
• Complimentary admission to Luminary Member events
• Two exclusive Luminary VIP Sunset Tours
• 10% discount at our unique Museum Gift Shop
• Advance ticket ordering for sell-out events
• Official Luminary name badge
• Invitation to VIP Pre-Party at Rendezvous at the Light and Luminary Luncheon
• Feel good about preserving our iconic Lighthouse, the Jewel of Jupiter
For information on how to sponsor a Luminary event: email@example.com or call 561-747-8380, ext. 107
Photos: September, 2018 ‘A Little Piece of Paradise’
Photos: August 7, 2018. National Lighthouse Day
Photos: November 17, 2018 Rendezvous At The Light Luminary VIP Pre-Party
The best way to meet like-minded people is to get involved. Join the Lighthouse Luminary Committee, help plan our social events and more. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Belle Forino 561-747-8380, ext. 107
2019 Inaugural Luminary Luncheon Committee: (L-R) Marlene Bennett, Kim Smith, Kim Hagan, Kelly Parkey, Chair: Mimi Vaughan, Kelly Linhoss, Tonya Love-Cheatham, Cari Rentas, Belle Foirno, Andrea Aitken, Andrea Albertini. (not present: Catherine Tolton, Joanne Danielides, Rebecca Seelig, Kim Smith, Kimberly Reese).
The Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse & Museum is operated by the Loxahatchee River Historical Society, managing partner in the Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse Outstanding Natural Area.
Sign Up For Our Email Newsletter
© Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse & Museum | 500 Captain Armour's Way, Jupiter, FL 33469