- This event has passed.
160th Lighthouse Anniversary
July 10 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
We’re celebrating an exciting milestone in history on July 10, 2020 – the official 160th Lighthouse Anniversary! Join us and be one of 160 visitors to receive FREE admission sponsored by Florida Power & Light Company. You must register online beginning on July 1, 2020. Tickets are required for entry, on a first-reserved basis and admission will be limited to a total of 160 visitors.
During the July 10th celebration day you can stroll the historic grounds, climb the Lighthouse, view the Modica Family and the Joe Namath Foundation supported Keeper’s Workshop exhibit and peruse the Lighthouse gift shop offering special discounts. Children will be given a special Lighthouse Keepers pin, while quantities last. The Museum will be closed due to restricted spaces and lighthouse climbs are weather permitting. Children must be at least 48” tall to climb the Lighthouse.
In compliance with PBC Emergency Orders for COVID-19 & for visitor safety:
– Face masks required of all guest; children 2 & under not required to wear a mask
– Social distancing will be mandatory for all guests throughout the site
– Hand sanitizing stations are available throughout the grounds
– Frequent cleaning of common surfaces is maintained by staff through the day with special attention is given to the Lighthouse and deck area where
– Guests will be queued 6 feet apart
– Visitors will climb 10 at a time with space between them
– All staff receive temperature checks
Only 160 tickets are available and offered in hourly time-blocks between 10 am – 4 pm. Reserve and print your tickets to bring with you to admissions. Arrive anytime during your time block.
Reserve Tickets for 10 am – 11 am -ALL BOOKED
Reserve Tickets for 11 am – 12 pm -ALL BOOKED
Reserve Tickets for 12 pm – 1 pm -ALL BOOKED
Reserve Tickets for 1 pm – 2 pm -ALL BOOKED
Reserve Tickets for 2 pm – 3 pm – ALL BOOKED
Reserve Tickets for 3 pm – 4 pm -ALL BOOKED
Limit 10 tickets per family while quantities last. Tickets are non-refundable, non-transferable, not redeemable for cash and only valid on July 10, 2020. Tickets are not valid for resale and must be used only in the time slot permitted.
After you visit, stop by Tommy Bahama Restaurant Harbourside – check out their amazing To Go Menu!
Annual 160th Lighthouse Anniversary Partners: Joseph C Kempe Professional Association Attorneys and Counselors at Law, Olde Jupiter Lighthouse Plaza, Roger Dean Chevrolet Stadium, Tommy Bahama Restaurant Harbourside, Perry J. Cohen Foundation
- July 10
- 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Event Category:
- Special Events
- Event Tags:
- 160th lighthouse anniversary, Celebrating 160 Years, Cultural Council of Palm Beach County, Discover The Palm Beaches, Florida History, Florida Power & Light Company, history, Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse & Museum, Jupiter Lighthouse, Loxahatchee River Historical Society, Things to do, Things to do in Palm Beach County