Members Shine A Light!
The Lighthouse Keepers membership
Enjoy year-round family admissions to the Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse & Museum, private tour, signature events and much more!
- Family or up to ten general admissions to the Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse & Museum during regular daytime hours
- Ten guest tickets
- 4×8 engraved brick on our Pathway to History
- Daytime private tour for 25
- Copy of the book Five Thousand Years on the Loxahatchee
- Two tickets to the Spring signature event*
- Listing on website Donor Page
- 10% discount in the Lighthouse Gift Shop
- Advanced notice on popular sell-out events
- Informative e-newsletter
- South East Reciprocal Museum Membership (SERM) with over 175 regional museums.
Tax deductible amount: $2,360
Monthly and quarterly payment plans are available for this level. Contact us.
*Public health conditions permitting.
Please note that general unlimited admission does not include special events or evening tours. Members benefits are for personal, non-commercial use only.
The Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse & Museum is operated by the Loxahatchee River Historical Society, managing partner in the Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse Outstanding Natural Area.
Sign Up For Our Email Newsletter
© Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse & Museum | 500 Captain Armour's Way, Jupiter, FL 33469