Become a Luminary
Purpose: A social group that brings people together in our community who share our passion in preserving, growing and protecting our world-class heritage site. JOIN
• Complimentary admission to Luminary events
• Two exclusive Luminary VIP Sunset Tours
• 10% discount at our unique Museum Gift Shop
• Advance ticket ordering for sell-out events
• Official Luminary name badge
• Invitation to VIP Pre-Party at Rendezvous at the Light and the Luminary Luncheon
• Feel good about preserving our iconic Lighthouse, the Jewel of Jupiter
For more information e-mail: email@example.com or call 561-747-8380, ext. 107
First Luminary Event
DATE: Thursday September 27, 2018
EVENT: Our Little Piece of Paradise
Come celebrate the end of Summer with sparkling wine, Florida style desserts and Perry Como on the speakers! Guests are invited to climb the Light, mingle and relax. The Bureau of Land Management will also conduct a ribbon cutting for the newly planted waterfront area.
COST: FREE for Luminary Members, $20 for non-members.
Become a Corporate Partner
The Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse & Museum is operated by the Loxahatchee River Historical Society, managing partner in the Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse Outstanding Natural Area.
Sign Up For Our Email Newsletter
© Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse & Museum | 500 Captain Armour's Way, Jupiter, FL 33469